Sample Lesson: Amount Vs. Number
If you are new here, please read the contents of this page. They will help you to come to a decision as to on your future with us.
All visitors to this site are welcomed to a taste of what we are serving up to our subscribers. We have placed this full lesson here under Miscellaneous for that reason. Feel free to sign up for a free account and try the free lesson which we have provided for you. We are confident that you will find this lesson very interesting. It falls under the unit called "Nouns and Noun Structures", but is also treated under "Subject and Verb Agreement".
When you have completed the lesson you are invited to subscribe to the course and start your journey in effective language learning with us. Be sure to study all the slides and to pay attention to definitions/descriptions and colour coded parts of every sentence.
Finally, have fun with the interactive learning games and activities before going on to the exercises.
Follow the instructions below to open a free account with us:
- Click the "Login" button or text. This will take you to a new page which will ask "Is this your first time here"?
- Click the text of that question to go to the sign up page.
- insert the information requested by the page.
- At the bottom, type the numbers and/or letters presented into the space provided: Please remember to type the entries as you see them.
- If you cannot understand them, click the text which invites you to change the code.
- When you are sure you have done everything, submit your information.
- Your membership application will be process and verified manually by staff here at ESS. Verification can take as many as 48 hours.Try logging in 48 hours later at most. We will be busy with other important administrative duties.
- If you receive an e-mail with a verification link, then click the link and that will automatically verify your membership and allow you to sign in to the school.
- Once you gain access, have fun doing the free lesson in the Miscellaneous section.
- In the menu to the left, click "Courses", "Miscellaneous", "Sample Lesson: Amount Vs. Number". Study the lesson and do the activities and quizzes.
- Now you are ready to join and take the full course. The link can be found under "Courses", "Language Arts for Children", Perfect English".
- Click on the course name to initiate your course registration.
- You will be taken to the payment screen at PayPal where you can make your initial annual subscription. PayPal will log you into the course automatically after payment.
- Your subscription will last for 365 days. please renew when you receive notification so as to avoid being unsubscribed from the course. You will receive notification about one month in advance of your membership expiry.
- You can cancel your membership during the first thirty days for a full refund of your subscription.